We work closely with our clients and act for a broad range of business and personal clients.
AR Chartered Accountants was founded by its principal, Audrey Mumford, in 2005 to provide accountancy services to SME companies and individuals. Audrey studied accountancy at Glasgow University and qualified as a Chartered Accountant (CA) having trained with KPMG. Audrey now manages a small team at ARCA who are dedicated to providing excellent client service.
ARCA now has a varied mix of clients from small self-employed individuals/partnerships and owner managed limited companies to larger companies turning over several million pounds.
Our clients are located throughout the central belt of Scotland and with the benefits of cloud based accounting services, we can interact with them without any geographical restrictions.
Apart from the more general accountancy services we can also assist you with business development and specialist tax services.
Our philosophy is always to do our utmost to...
- Provide friendly, courteous and efficient service;
- Always exceed your expectations;
- Listen to what YOU are saying;
- Communicate with you quickly and fully;
- Never surprise you with bills you're not expecting;
- Be honest, truthful and upfront with you at all times;
- Aim for you to pay the least amount of tax payable within the law;
- Provide pro-active business advice wherever possible.
You can receive a very broad range of services and we are familiar with business clients from startups to larger companies covering many sectors including...
- Professional services;
- Property rental and development;
- Information Technology;
- Design and Marketing;
- Service businesses.
We appreciate that only in time can we gain your trust, so that you know when we say we can and will do something, we do it.
We hope to get that opportunity.